SUJUSAHOE
슈주사회

We decided to lock this forum exclusively for registered members to protect our files and as well as our interests. This means that only registered members will have the privilege to view the whole forum. You must register first if you want to see and enjoy the wonderful and crazy world of SuJuSahoe.

Thank You^^
SUJUSAHOE
슈주사회

We decided to lock this forum exclusively for registered members to protect our files and as well as our interests. This means that only registered members will have the privilege to view the whole forum. You must register first if you want to see and enjoy the wonderful and crazy world of SuJuSahoe.

Thank You^^
SUJUSAHOE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookTwitter

MBLAQ’s Mir injures his knee while volunteering in Peru

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JhemHae77
[newbie]
[newbie]
JhemHae77

Female
Number of posts : 64
Fave Suju member : Donghae
warning :
MBLAQ’s Mir injures his knee while volunteering in Peru Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MBLAQ’s Mir injures his knee while volunteering in Peru Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-09-12

MBLAQ’s Mir injures his knee while volunteering in Peru Empty
PostSubject: MBLAQ’s Mir injures his knee while volunteering in Peru   MBLAQ’s Mir injures his knee while volunteering in Peru EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:52 pm

MBLAQ’s Mir injures his knee while volunteering in Peru 20110926_mir_koikadream
Earlier this month, several celebrities including MBLAQ‘s G.O. and Mir made a trip to Peru for a volunteer trip with MBC‘s ‘KOICA’s Dream’.

While making bricks for the remodeled bathroom, Mir accidentally hit himself with a pick axe and injured his knee. Mir was already working with a weakened back because of a surgery he underwent for a herniated spinal disc, but despite his condition, Mir continued his volunteer activities with a smile, earning praise from those on site.

Mir explained, “Originally, it was Joon-hyung who received a casting offer for the show, but I wanted to volunteer so badly that I asked if I could go instead… The production staff asked me if I was able to go with my weak back, but I told them I could do everything, and was able to come. For that, I should put in more effort into volunteering.”

He also stated, “When we came for the on-site inspections for the school, the principal made us some boiled eggs and potatoes. He said these were foods that children here couldn’t have often. I was touched by his kind gesture and have been trying to do my best.”

The celebrities on this show have been working tirelessly on remodeling an elementary school bathroom for the past 8 days. Despite having to lug heavy objects back and forth around the hillside, they have been taking the initiative and setting a good example for the other volunteer workers there.

MBLAQ’s Mir injures his knee while volunteering in Peru 20110926_mir_koikadream1
Back to top Go down
http://myhaendsomefishyhae.tumblr.com

MBLAQ’s Mir injures his knee while volunteering in Peru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SUJUSAHOE :: K-POP-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com