SUJUSAHOE
슈주사회

We decided to lock this forum exclusively for registered members to protect our files and as well as our interests. This means that only registered members will have the privilege to view the whole forum. You must register first if you want to see and enjoy the wonderful and crazy world of SuJuSahoe.

Thank You^^
SUJUSAHOE
슈주사회

We decided to lock this forum exclusively for registered members to protect our files and as well as our interests. This means that only registered members will have the privilege to view the whole forum. You must register first if you want to see and enjoy the wonderful and crazy world of SuJuSahoe.

Thank You^^
SUJUSAHOE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookTwitter

WESTLIFE GRAVITY TOUR!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JhemHae77
[newbie]
[newbie]
JhemHae77

Female
Number of posts : 64
Fave Suju member : Donghae
warning :
WESTLIFE GRAVITY TOUR!  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WESTLIFE GRAVITY TOUR!  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-09-12

WESTLIFE GRAVITY TOUR!  Empty
PostSubject: WESTLIFE GRAVITY TOUR!    WESTLIFE GRAVITY TOUR!  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:33 pm

PAKI PM MEKUNG PUPUNTA KAU! AH PICTURE NYU SLA FOR ME PDE???? I REALLY LOVE THEM EH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myhaendsomefishyhae.tumblr.com
.ktmin13
[member]
[member]
.ktmin13

Female
Number of posts : 1470
Fave Suju member : Leeteuk
warning :
WESTLIFE GRAVITY TOUR!  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WESTLIFE GRAVITY TOUR!  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: WESTLIFE GRAVITY TOUR!    WESTLIFE GRAVITY TOUR!  EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:13 am

TT^TT I want to! But I can't. T^T
May work kasi... haaay Sad
Sana magconcert sila ulit dito next year.
Back to top Go down
chihae
[newbie]
[newbie]
chihae

Female
Number of posts : 50
warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-21

PostSubject: Re: WESTLIFE GRAVITY TOUR!    WESTLIFE GRAVITY TOUR!  EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:38 pm

I wanna go too, kaso kulang ang buget eh..
After all these yrs. kung kylan mag coconcert sila.. di ako makakapunta.. bitter ako.. lol!
Back to top Go down
kyumin
[newbie]
[newbie]
kyumin

Male
Number of posts : 354
warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: WESTLIFE GRAVITY TOUR!    WESTLIFE GRAVITY TOUR!  EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:13 pm

may concert nga sila! Sold out na raw sabi!!
ang gaganda pa naman ng mga kanta nila! Diba kasabayan nila a1?
Back to top Go down
Gwyneth007
[newbie]
[newbie]
Gwyneth007

Female
Number of posts : 214
Fave Suju member : Leeteuk
warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Videos from the Concert   WESTLIFE GRAVITY TOUR!  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Just wanna share the clips I've watched from youtube.. para sa mga tulad kong gustong manood pero didn't have the chance! namis ko sila!! parang di sila tumatanda noh? si Mark medyo nag-gain lang ng weight but he's still cute! same with Shane and Kian pero si my beloved Nicky parang lalong gumagwapo!! he really looks so muck like David Beckham WESTLIFE GRAVITY TOUR!  522337
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WESTLIFE GRAVITY TOUR!    WESTLIFE GRAVITY TOUR!  Empty

Back to top Go down

WESTLIFE GRAVITY TOUR!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SUJUSAHOE :: International-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com