SUJUSAHOE
슈주사회

We decided to lock this forum exclusively for registered members to protect our files and as well as our interests. This means that only registered members will have the privilege to view the whole forum. You must register first if you want to see and enjoy the wonderful and crazy world of SuJuSahoe.

Thank You^^


Super Junior Society
 
HomeBulletinFAQSearchRegisterLog inFacebookTwitter

Share
 

 [NEWS] Mnet to hold an idol dance battle special on this week’s ‘M! Countdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xantine
[newbie]
[newbie]
xantine

Female
Number of posts : 125
Age : 25
Location : Quezon City
Fave Suju member : Eunhyuk
warning :
[NEWS] Mnet to hold an idol dance battle special on this week’s ‘M! Countdown Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[NEWS] Mnet to hold an idol dance battle special on this week’s ‘M! Countdown Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-08-15

[NEWS] Mnet to hold an idol dance battle special on this week’s ‘M! Countdown Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] Mnet to hold an idol dance battle special on this week’s ‘M! Countdown   [NEWS] Mnet to hold an idol dance battle special on this week’s ‘M! Countdown EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:57 pm

[NEWS] Mnet to hold an idol dance battle special on this week’s ‘M! Countdown 20110813

For the August 25th broadcast of Mnet’s ‘M! Countdown‘, the show will be airing an idol dance battle special!

Idol groups INFINITE, TEEN TOP, Block B, Dal Shabet, Nine Muses, and the Brave Girls will all be battling it out in various genres like hip hop and breakdancing.

The judge will be none other than former Seo Taiji member Lee Juno, whose vote will make up 60% of the decision. The remaining 40% will be brought in through SMS text votes.

Producers commented, “In an effort to spotlight both dancing — an quality that has become a representative of K-Pop all over the world — as well as these rookie idol groups, this dance battle will be an opportunity for viewers to get a glimpse into the future of K-Pop.”

Will you be tuning in to watch this dance battle?

-----------------------------------------

Source + Photos: Star News via Nate
Back to top Go down
 
[NEWS] Mnet to hold an idol dance battle special on this week’s ‘M! Countdown
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Classic Album: The Brave - Battle Cries
» Recent Boomer News
» Toxic (In The Zone ABC Special) (DVDRip)
» News from Jerusalem
» Fireflight news

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SUJUSAHOE :: K-POP-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com